Climbing and Abseiling gives a thrilling adventure for all. This activity can challenge you to face your fears and conquer your nerves, which you will come away with a huge sense of achievement.
What does it involve?
This activity involves either indoor or outdoor adventurers. There will be opportunities to learn basic skills e.g. tying into the rope, appropriate belay method, communication with belayer and vis versa, plus personal movement skills. This activity will definitely provide you with a day never to be forgotten.
Who is it for?
Climbing and Abseiling is a fairly physically demanding activity. Superb for all kind of groups as well as individuals. To book a session you need a minimum of 4 person, unless we already have a session running to which you can join. Tailored to suit 4yrs +
What do I need to bring?
All that we ask you to bring is suitable clothing for the activity and suitable footwear, and don’t forget the smile.
- Our Climbing and Abseiling is a ½ day activity
- Groups arrive at our centre for an agreed time for meeting and greeting.
- Get all your safety kit, harness and helmets
- Travel to the venue (depending on venue approx 5 minute – 30 minute drive from our centre). Transport is not provided unless otherwise arranged.
- The day finishes back at Tree Top Adventure to de-kit
£45.00 per person.